2019 Special Topic Course: In-situ
University of Washington
July 19, 2019
Sign-in begins at 8:30am
Registration ends June 28, 2019
Limited space available.
The J.A. Woollam Company is proud to announce a special topic course designed for CompleteEASE users that use their ellipsometers for deposition, etching or any other real-time process. As with our other analysis courses participants will work computer examples throughout all sessions. Attendees should already be comfortable with CompleteEASE data analysis, if you think you need to refresh your data fitting skills check out the 2019 Summer CompleteEASE Short Course to be held at the same venue.
Please note this course requires participants to bring their own laptop (Mac or Windows).
In-Situ Alignment, Calibration & Data Acquisition
- In-Situ Alignment, Calibration & Data Acquisition
- Working with the in-situ Tab
- API Commands
- Fitting Data vs. Time
- Multiple Time-slice Analysis
- Virtual interface / Pseudo-substrate approach
- Thickness-dependent examples (growth or etch)
- Temperature-dependent optical constants
- This course is designed for users of our iSE, M-2000 and RC2 systems for in-situ/real-time monitoring.
- In-situ data analysis requires an in-depth understanding of basic data analysis principles. Students should be comfortable fitting data with CompleteEASE; specifically using the Cauchy, B-spline and Gen-osc layers to model transparent, semi-absorbing, and absorbing thin films. If you haven’t taken our standard 3-day CompleteEASE course, then consider our 2019 Summer CompleteEASE Short Course taking place at the same venue as this Special Topic Course.
- If you have any questions or concerns on these prerequisites, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate – Seattle
4507 Brooklyn Avenue N.E., Seattle, WA 98105
Phone: (206) 634-2000
Silver Cloud Hotel – University District
5036 25th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98105
Phone: (206) 526-5200
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is the primary airport for the Seattle area. Rental cars and taxis from the airport are available.
Prior to the course we will email a map and parking instructions to all registered attendees.
Lunch and snacks will be provided.
Registration has been closed for this event.
Upon receipt of registration, an invoice will be sent via email.
All payments are due by July 2, 2019. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.